everyone looks worse in the light (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Again, though Loren tried his best, he couldn’t help but be bemused by Remi’s predicament. Well. You could turn the stairs into a ramp, widen the doorway, and build another ramp up to the portal over the well. You have the magic for that. The summoner’s thoughts were cheerful. Or you could just go to the Mathair and bypass the Spire entirely, now that the Greatwood is open again. Honestly, he was surprised that the alchemist hadn’t thought of that.

Still, the Launceleyn made sure he sent agreement through the bond. I hope you find that enchanter. And if you do, let me know. I’d love to pick their brains. Indeed, even the thought of finding someone more knowledgeable about magic filled him with an unquenchable curiosity (and a small amount of jealousy). However, at that point a thought occurred to him. Actually. Have you spoken to any of the demi-gods other than Ronin? They know a lot more than anyone I’ve ever met about Caido and magic.

Loren continued to studiously stare at anywhere but the other man. However, at Remi’s offer to help, the summoner’s gaze shot back. I would but...really? Are you sure? The Launceleyn’s surprise and gratitude was apparent.
open up all your skies
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Loren - 12-19-2019, 06:06 PM