everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
Running a hand up the side of an unshaven cheek, the alchemist huffed a sound of bemusement. "Oh I will just magic everything around me to suit my needs?" The fact that he could was perhaps just as shocking as the suggestion that he ought to. Jokingly offered though it was. "I could yes, and what about after that? All the other portals? What if one day I come out of one entirely stuck?" he countered; oh Remi had thought ahead. Much farther than Loren, it would seem.

"Will do. Though I am sure the gods would be just as able to tell you. The Voice, too from what I have heard." In response to this, the alchemist shook his head no. "I have not. Though I have heard that there are a few now. One that lives in the Greatwood, and the three here. Well, two not counting Ronin."

Unsure where Loren's surprise stemmed from—the alchemist was normally want to assist others where and when he could—he gave the goose an immediate nod. As he did so, Remi shrunk down to a size smaller than Loren currently was. But size wasn't everything. Fanning his wings from his sides, Remi turned himself into the breeze. He didn't do anything other than let the air ruffle his feathers, tilting his wings this way and that to maximize the airflow beneath his plumage. Now you. And as much as you can, don't think. Your instincts will take over if you let them— Which based on the bite rapidly bruising on Remi's leg, Loren was capable of doing.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-19-2019, 06:57 PM