everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
"Well I..." Feathers sprouted in the alchemist's curls as he suddenly became adorably overcome by the mere suggestion that he had the sort of authority to just go out and change things as he saw fit. "...but...it is not my place. I do not simply get to decide things like that." He argued, heat flushing his cheeks.

"The first time I found Ianto. Or, found him again, I suppose." Remi replied, his blush deepening to think of one of his oldest friends. "My first proper time in though was with a few others. Ianto brought us on Arduinna's wishes, into the village to set up a trading system." Shrugging his shoulders with a grin, Remi merely gave the goose a self-satisfied smile. "Worst thing to happen was that one of the fae did not like a pen I had made." He chuckled. As for others? "Like your encounter with the fae, it all depends on whether you follow their rules or not. Some did not, and were thrown in the pit like you."

Gliding in a lazy circle to watch Loren's first proper take-off (by all accounts), the hawk pulsed a congratulatory trill through the bond, echoing it into the air as well. Now that you are airborne, just get a feel for things. Do not try and turn too sharply. Unlike when you are human, it takes far less to alter your trajectory like this. Mostly because neither bird weighed much.

Following the goose's path, the hawk being much faster and more agile, the alchemist would offer tips and notes as they flew, trying to get Loren to get the hang of flying in easy circles.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-19-2019, 08:31 PM