everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
"Because..we...we've queens and counsels for things like that." And because I'm just me, whirled about through the bond as well as the alchemist slowly shook his head. With great power came great responsibility and all that, but Remi didn't want it. He didn't want to decide, to deal with the repercussions. It wasn't who he was and not who he ever wanted to be. For better or worse, the alchemist was not a leader.

"A sacrifice? Of what?" Remi blurted out looking shocked and worried.

Hearing himself called such, Remi snorted and then offered the goose a mock bow. "In the flesh." Rising with a bright and shit-eating-grin on his face, the alchemist could only shrug absently.

Better! Remi trilled encouragingly through the bond, gliding this what and that with the utmost ease before the goose. He wasn't trying to show off, but only to show Loren what he'd eventually be capable of with enough practice. Shall we try some changes in altitude? Without giving the goose a chance to answer (or argue), Remi began to tilt his body and flap harder to gain altitude, before slowing pitching forward to drop back down.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-20-2019, 03:31 PM