everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
"No one?" Remi hazarded a guess, not entirely sure what the Launceleyn was getting at. However implying he should or could have been a leader only made the alchemist laugh brightly. "Me for one. Jigano for another. Ronin for a third." He replied with a shrug; he didn't want it, Jigano would likely still think he was too boyishly naive and misguided, and Ronin? Well, Ronin would know he wouldn't want it.

Openly gawking, an unhappy chilll sent through the bond to hear Loren speak so casually of his own demise, the alchemist gulped back on a response as the Launceleyn continued. Biting the inside of his lip and wondering whether or not this sort of conversation was one he wanted to have with Loren—the pair sort of seeming to be on the verge of argument lately—the alchemist merely splayed his hands with a shrug. "Do we need that though? It is their land. I have always been confused as to why everyone is so keen on forcing that relationship. The Fae have made it clear that they do not like outsiders, not just us from the Hollowed Grounds. Why not...let them be?"

Eventually, Remi tried to encourage the goose's dips and rises to become faster and faster, more angled and steeper when he felt comfortable. At last Remi soared up quite high before diving back down. Based on what the goose looked like Remi wasn't sure they were built for diving, but the rush of air against faces and feathers always made his spirit soar.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-20-2019, 03:51 PM