everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
'Well, if it really is to everyone's benefit then maybe. But I cannot just make decisions that effect everyone else in such a big way. That is not my place." Remi repeated, a certain finality in his voice ringing through.

Listening to what Loren had to say, Remi raised a surprised brow finding himself growing ever more flustered. Indeed more feathers sprouted in the alchemist's curls and he had to raise an unhappy hand to rake through his hair to try and soften the effect. "From everything I have heard so long as gifts or the like are brought, they do not mind anyone being there." Though Remi knew nothing of the swamps, Loren's point was made just the same. "Yes, of course. This world is not ours. If we are not welcomed somewhere, why wouldn't I do what I can to avoid those places?" He asked earnestly, the kindness of who he was utterly at odds with the sort of imperialist notions Loren was suggesting. "If the door to a home is locked, I do not simply break in because something I want is inside." He replied firmly.

Noticing that he no longer had a goose-shaped shadow, the alchemist glanced up to see Loren sailing quite easily through the sky. The goose was not able to coast quite so easily and would likely tire quickly, but it seemed as though he had gotten the hang of things.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-20-2019, 04:07 PM