everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
Images were not so easily passed through the bond, but the sentiment was there well enough. Still, Remi was skeptical. Loren was not the most diplomatic as of late, despite his upbringing. From what Remi had heard, the group burst through the portal and then everything went a bit to shit, with Loren arguing with his might-be twin. All other accounts suggested the opposite of what the summoner had, and so the alchemist simply decided to stay quiet on the subject, preferring to keep his own counsel rather than continue to argue with Loren.

Rather than feeling whatever kindness might have underscored Loren's question, the alchemist felt only that his decisions were once again being questioned. The implication seemed to be you haven't thought this through and should listen to me. Still not wanting to argue, Remi merely offered the summoner a weak smile. "I suppose you will have to wait and see." He said as lightly as he could, his heart an unhappy flutter in his chest; a sensation he really only associated with Jigano.

Gliding easily, Remi landed atop the frame and the wheels. Finished? He trilled back, feathery body moulding back into the athletic frame of the alchemist. "There are not enough hours left in the day for that. Though perhaps the wheels can be done."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-20-2019, 04:25 PM