everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
"You were just trying to help." Remi replied, wondering how it was Loren could simultaneously see him as someone who could and should make decisions for others but wasn't capable of making them for himself. Unsure what to do with the sadness sent his way, Remi seemed to swim helplessly in the sensation for a moment. Would he miss Loren? After everything that had happened? Running a hand up the side of his face he smiled at the summoner. "With dramatic twin reunions, new love, the reappearance of Zariah, and of course winning over a race of warrior fae, you will hardly notice I am gone." Remi chuckled in response.

Actually...there wasn't much help Remi needed. He worked alone, and with his magic far outpacing Loren's in this arena, there was little the summoner could do. "A joke, perhaps?" Remi quipped, brows raised slightly as his hands moved over each of the wheels. He enchanted them in pairs, making it so the wheels would change their shape and texture based on whatever terrain they were on. Just now, on the grassy surface, they were textured and thick to more easily move over the flattened plain.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-20-2019, 04:48 PM