the scales never tipped in our favor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i've got a river for a soul
If Tinkerbell had been a concept in this world or Remi's mind, the shower of stardust might have made the alchemist mention it. Instead, he simply chuckled before giving the starwhale an apologetic smile. "Especially here seeing as I keep all the deadliest inventions on the ceiling." Remi added to the faux-reprimand.

"Since Ronin and I disappeared?" He added for her, his strange brand of boyish honestly and bashfulness shining through. "I know." Rubbing awkwardly at the back of his neck, a gesture he'd certainly picked up from Ronin, Remi moved towards Amalia to offer her a hug should her body language indicate she'd accept one.

"I am sorry. It was all just...the death, the anniversary of Vanya's death, Aoife's birthday, the guild burning down...this whole guardian thing.." Wearily the alchemist shook his head. "I have been accused of being selfish for so long I thought I'd give it a proper try, and hide away for a while." Remi added with a boyish grin, his eyes full of sunny mischief.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the scales never tipped in our favor - by Amalia - 12-16-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: the scales never tipped in our favor - by Remi - 12-29-2019, 04:40 AM