Hall of the Lore King
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano's eyes creased momentarily in empathy for the attempt to switch from present to past tense, and he gave a slight nod of understanding. "It's nothing to worry about. There are many who come from worlds where they don't have Guilds," he assured the blond nobleman as they sat, hoping that Aonghas would be able to relax a little as they spoke.

Other assurances fell from his silver tongue, but they were sincerely meant and he met Aonghas's eyes squarely when the other man looked up at him again. He nodded his head gravely in acceptance of the thanks, but he waited to respond as he could hear the lingering thought at the end of the words. "I won't ask your entirety," he demurred with a wry twist of a grin. "You'll need some of that for yourself, of course. But we'll gladly accept what you're willing to give. And we'll see what we can offer in return, as well. As a member of the guild, you can choose a room here in the Atheneum, if you'd like. We've two available for guildmembers who don't have their own place yet." Small, cozy, and conveniently located in the heart of Sanctuary! Location, location, location, as the wise man said.

The white head tilted curiously as Aonghas continued, Jigano watching his friend with a solemn gaze as the blond pulled his thoughts together and ended with his questions, earning a return of the wry smile. He met the sorrow he found on his friend's eyes without flinching, though, as he paused to gather his own memories. "It was not so bad, for me," he said quietly. "I had become a wandering bard on my world, calling no place home and having left my friends behind. I had few ties to regret losing... and a great many bad memories to be grateful I was leaving behind. Coming to Caido was, for me, a chance at a new beginning." He snorted softly, but there was more true humor and less bitterness in the sound than there had been in seasons past. "I brought my ghosts with me in spite of myself, of course, but... starting over here was nothing I regretted at the time. There weren't many other Outlanders arriving when I did, and few enough willing to reach out a hand to help a newcomer. I had more help from the Naturals than my fellow Outlanders."

Sam and Amalia and Rory, ever his truest friends. "So it only made sense to change that. To seek out answers that Outlanders didn't have and Naturals had forgotten, and to help those who came after I did." He paused, then offered a slight shrug. "I suppose it was a matter of finding what was lacking and filling that hole as best I could." Though there were plenty who would be just as happy for his Guild to never have been formed... or at least, to have new or different leadership.

Messages In This Thread
Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-18-2020, 03:34 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-18-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-21-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-22-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-23-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-23-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-26-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-27-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 05-11-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 05-12-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 05-19-2020, 11:12 PM