God Quest take my heart and make it strong
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren had secured Delphia's assistance with Frey's tasks. They'd agreed to meet at the shrine out by the Sea of Glass, both because he felt the rumors he'd heard about the place would help her do what he needed and because when this went sideways, he wanted to keep the fallout away from others. So he'd trudged all the way out here from the Palace, Astra by his side. As he walked, he fingered the amulet with the illusion magic in it, the only betrayal of the nerves he felt.

Coming up to the shrine, he knelt. Out of habit, he placed a jar of honey and a fresh apple, both more precious now that he lived in Halo. He hadn't prayed to the deity since Fiat Lux, not sure what the reception would be. The less than stellar interaction at the wedding hadn't been encouraging either. Now, though, he had run out of the energy to worry or care. His expression was nearly blank, mind was almost empty, emotions were drained until all he felt was a dull ache. He felt as fragile as the ice all around him, and as prone to shattering.

But that didn't stop him from bowing his head. "I have done as you requested, Frey." His voice came out barely above a whisper, and lacking basically any inflection. The luxere herself to his side, letting out an anxious bleat at his tone. Glancing over at Delphia, he nodded at her to call upon a spirit or a ghost.

Turning in a god quest for Frey! Delphia is about to complete the third requirement. The other two were fulfilled in the following threads:
  • "A secret deep and dark must be revealed to someone who might hate you for it. A proper secret now, don't you go twisting words to try and get out of it." - Revealed the orgasm quest and past to Abasi in what we are in the dark
    "Something fake, thought to be real" - Acquired illusion magic in flew me to places I'd never been
    "Something real, thought to be fake" - Delphia will manifest a ghost
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
take my heart and make it strong - by Loren - 01-29-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: take my heart and make it strong - by Delphia - 01-29-2020, 12:56 AM
RE: take my heart and make it strong - by Frey - 01-29-2020, 02:32 AM
RE: take my heart and make it strong - by Loren - 01-29-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: take my heart and make it strong - by Frey - 01-29-2020, 04:28 AM
RE: take my heart and make it strong - by Loren - 01-29-2020, 11:20 AM
RE: take my heart and make it strong - by Frey - 01-29-2020, 06:01 PM