Hit me with your best shot
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
JOSH
Josh was not often too surprised, but the appearance of a person, a God?, where there had been nothing made him step back with a wide eyed stare. Immediately he was looking for mirrors, ropes, anything that could have enabled Frey to appear so without Godly powers. Of course, in a world with magic, he supposed they could simply be an Abandoned like him.

Whether or not Frey was really a God, they would still be interesting to talk to. It did not escape Josh's notice that they looked like the last person he'd actually actively found attractive; a woman he'd met in an investigation some years ago with intelligent eyes and  a quick mouth, who had helped him to catch a suspected werewolf. Her curled blonde hair and red lips were the things he especially remembered and when he looked at Frey directly, those traits seemed to jump out.

He huffed a small breathy laugh and glanced down at his pants. "I assume it is a part of your role to arouse those you see. Do you have some kind of mind reading ability, to be able to see what each subject's taste is?" Perhaps there were things taking blood from his mind right now, but Josh was an expert at having a one-track brain (and had a lack of shame, meaning he did not at all try to hide the effects of Frey's presence on his body).

For once though, he had actually not come to just ask questions. Well, at least not just investigative questions. "There's something more, though. I want to know if you're really a God. Prove it to me. I need to see some kind of evidence there are deities here - there were not in my world and I find it hard to believe a God could so easily show a physical mortal form."
Better to be laughed at than wrong
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Hit me with your best shot - by Joshua - 04-02-2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Frey - 04-02-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Joshua - 04-03-2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Frey - 04-03-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Joshua - 04-04-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Frey - 04-04-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Joshua - 04-04-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Frey - 04-05-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Joshua - 04-05-2020, 11:13 PM