Mini Event from these stones, horizons sing
TORCHLINE LEADERSHIP EVENT (I hate that I used that quote but it fits D:<)
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
When it comes down to it, Sunjata had always felt like he should stray away from leadership of any kind. But there are bits and pieces of him that crave it, that nagging in the back of his mind that seem to scream that he’s got something more to offer other than being a Guildmaster of an underground ring with footholds in three out of four of the places they can go without storms. Regardless, it’s an attempt – and frankly, he doesn’t care if he doesn’t get it. He’s fine with Remi, fine with whomever else decides they might want it.

But the option is there and Sunjata’s tired of getting the backseat of everything, tired of giving into things because of other people and what they want him to do. This is something he can try to take. And so he does.

Nodding to Remi in response, he waits, gaze flickering out about the crowd – not ashamed of the things he’s done, not ashamed of not being a part of things more either. It is what it is, and he’s been busy in the varying areas of the continent. So he remains silent, gaze flickering to Remi only occasionally as the Alchemist speaks, knowing his faults and not shaming Remi for bringing them up. After all, this is something he was born for – something he knows how to play as well.

Only difference is that where Remi drug his demons around with him, Sunjata kept them hidden. Didn’t deny them when brought to light, but never actually actively went to bring them to the light, either.

Very good, Remi.” He teases lightly when the man’s finished, moving to step up and address the crowd as well.

A deep inhale, shadowed steel glancing around the faces. “Remi’s right, to be honest with you all. I do have a bar in the Grounds, one in Halo, the boxing ring here. But it’s not without reason.” He pauses to flash Remi a small crooked smirk of apology. “My entire life in Caido thus far has been dealing in secrets and information all for the attempts in searching for the ocean, searching for a place like this, searching for people like you. It’s no fault of my own that Remi found it first to make more of an impression when Safrin had dropped them here.” A tilt of his head to the crowd, gesturing with a very distinctly Safrinesque tattoo on his right arm trailing up beneath his feathered wing tattoos. “But it’s the people that make the land, is it not? The people that make a home and not the walls? I like to think that while I haven’t been here as long as Remi has, haven’t done as much as he has, but I like to think that I might have a few notable things in common with you all.

The boxing ring has been a great expanse for those wishing to learn to defend themselves or to practice their skills. I’ve helped with getting as many people out of harms way with the volcano as I could. There’s nothing that would stop me from making this into my home and becoming a part of Torchline regardless if you pick me or not.” Briefly, he offers a bit wider of a smile, somewhat toothy in that regard at that tidbit of information. “Remi is stronger than I am, that’s absolutely true. I don’t have magic, I don’t have a powerful husband to lean on... Though Ronin is a part of my guild. But I am Attuned. I am one of Safrin’s Attuned whom you all have a shrine dedicated to in Aumakua. And I have previous experience of my past world of fighting for my people to give them a better life before I got dropped off here.” A small shrug of tattooed shoulders to that, folding his arms across his chest as he steps back, inclining his head toward Remi.

Another brief inhale. “Whether or not you choose me as your governor won’t stop me from still trying to do the same here. Defending your values and traditions, while still offering protection to those that require it. I am here for you.

Be at least level 1 ✔
Have explored 3 boards within that region ✔
Have engaged 5 times with the region (joining/starting a guild, encountering the flora/fauna, assisting someone)
  • Made a boxing ring for defense (def not a front for anything nor new headquarters for the guild)
  • Volcano KQ
  • Helped train at the boxing ring
  • Compelled away encantados that were bothering people near the beach
  • Encountered Hels as well as Ramphires.
Have completed 2 PQs (hosted or joined) in the region that help to better the land (creating a shop, taking care of a problem, etc) Thread with every member of your cabinet at least once (3 or fewer in a thread)
Host a PQ with your entire cabinet setting up your base of operations and establishing positions
not yet
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Remi - 04-03-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Sunjata - 04-03-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Ronin - 04-03-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Jack - 04-03-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Seren - 04-03-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Eloise - 04-03-2020, 09:51 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Saiden - 04-03-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Melita - 04-03-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Jiao - 04-03-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Jigano - 04-04-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: from these stones, horizons sing - by Nate - 04-04-2020, 05:26 PM