Personal Quest oh sinners come down, come gather 'round
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm suffocating the clock to keep you
i think like a saint, but swing like a thief
The shrine was completed, things were… Okay, for now. And with it, back to Torchline he goes. He’s sent a letter to the Dark Star inviting him to join while he marks out the space for making the boxing ring on a trip of deciding the next step of making something else, something to relieve tension and frustration, to train and become better, to settle debts perhaps.

He’s invited Maea as well, of course, imagining she’d want to be a part of it as well. It’s bright and early in the morning before the light has fully encompassed the world around them, many still sleeping within their homes, as he scouts for a space to place it. Haai helps with it, prancing from either side of the sands to find the perfect space. Enclosed on the bottom level of an abandoned building, he manages to find something somewhat promising.

It’s open, hardly enclosed, the floor hardpacked with sand and stone, but with a space in the center that seems to have an opening, able to be filled with sand and made into something of a pit of sorts. And around, the ceiling seems strong enough to hold something heavy, like bags for punching. It seems almost too perfect, and there’s some small part of excitement that lingers in his chest at the prospect of it all.

So he leans against the entrance outside to wait for them to arrive, a cigarette half smoked already hanging from his lips as Haai settles at his feet, pawing after a crab that’s crept up along the sands at his feet.

PQ to set up the boxing ring ;D Open for one more! Just post your arrival <3

1. Ronin
2. Maea
3. Melita
4. Remi
5. Nate

Will move on once all spots are filled!
and inadvertently leading you
to believe i'm your prince
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
but there's chaos brewing
underneath my skin
Melita wasn’t invited.

A tiny amount of spiteful vitriol settled into her stomach as she followed him along the integral notions of morning, cast aside and left again. Maybe the world had just moved on too quickly for her again, and Sunjata had too, forgoing ties and tethers for new ones. Maybe she was just being foolish. Maybe she was anxious that portions of family never seemed to last for long around her.

On silent, mercurial, tempestuous little whims, and begging Fangorn to be quiet too (should’ve been the least of her concerns, considering how often she was the loud, impetuous one), they slipped behind, drifting along the sands, the dunes, the world too – as he scouted for things, as he wandered around old buildings, as he found some threshold for something. So when he finally re-emerged from the sanctum, so did she.

Her arms crossed, brows furrowed, a petulant tilt to her chin as the gourd ambled along her ankles, eerie eyes settling on Haai instead of the vexing chords rumbling through his bonded. “I can help,” her gaze locked upon Sunjata, and wondered when she’d been forgotten, left behind.
trying to hold in the storm
instead of making waves
MELITA
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
gladiator, picked a fight with the gods, i'm a giant slayer
”And I’m late, it looks like!”

Ronin hadn’t felt this sort of buzz in his bones for a very long time. He’d had no idea, of course, where Sunjata was planning to set up this whole thing, only that it probably wouldn’t be some place in Haulani that was already occupied. The Dark Star had been sunning himself (lazy!) on one of the rooftops into the town, hoping to catch a glimpse of his friend(?) and seeming pleased when he did spot him on the hunt for a suitable venue.

He was not the only tag along though, it appeared, and Ronin stepped up beside Melita, his shirt tucked into the back of his pants, looking more the scarred sailor than a former king. ”Still, better late than never. Tell me where you want me.” He winked.
bone shaker, dominator, freight train, wreckin' ball, i'm the gladiator
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
& my heart ran away from me
"Sneaking off to spend your afternoons with a handsome man and beautiful woman? How very like you, Ronin." The criticism was said with a smile as Remi appeared not long after Ronin had. It wasn't as though the alchemist had been following his husband, so much as their daily routines, as with their lives, simply often overlapped.

Wearing his magical shirt that allowed him to shift without tearing it untucked and his hair curled by the ocean and wind-swept dry, Remi look strangely fresh faced compared to the man who had ghosted about Torchline's shores for the past few weeks.

Offering a nod and smile to Melita and a grin towards Sunjata, the alchemist folded his arms across his chest. "Happy to fill whatever holes Ronin can't manage." He added with a crooked smile.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
nothing heals old wounds like opening fresh ones
It was early enough still for Nate to be out, though only barely. He’d been making his way back to the bar, to wait out the sun, when he caught sight of what looked like a party. Or, what looked like it could be a party, with the right addition. So of course he sauntered up, settling against the edge of the building, in the shade.

” You doing something fun without me?” He pouted, looking around the assembled group. A girl he’d seen hanging around the VlamVloed, Remi, and someone else he doesn’t recognize. He waves a greeting to all, before turning back to Sunjata and waiting to be filled in.
NATE
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"Oh, you found a place already?"

Running footsteps preceded the appearance of the slender young woman. She was a little out of breath by the time she had reached the group, face flushed but her smile open and wide. She'd taken the chance to go for her usual run while Sunjata looked for a good place to set up, but she'd thought it would take him a lot longer. Smiling at the people gathered - of whom she knew most, and it wasn't hard to guess at Melita's name - she picked her way through the crowd until she reached Sunjata's side.

Seeing the cigarette in his mouth, she clicked her tongue and reached up to pluck it from his lips like she'd done it a hundred times before. "If you lose to these people after giving them a handicap, no one will ever take you seriously," she teased him.

"Are we waiting for someone else?"
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
The first to arrive is his niece, as he should have expected – as he wanted, but wasn’t totally sure where to find her. She hadn’t been at the VlamVloed since the incident, and the last time he’d seen her had been before his disastrous trip to Halo. But as she appears, pissed off it seemed, and her gaze lands on him he offers her a bright smile. “Heuningby,” He begins, head tilting slightly to her. “Is Torchline where you’re staying?” He asks, before Ronin captures his attention and he gives Melita a look that seems to ask if they can talk later about it.

He looks to Ronin, reaching forward to clasp the demi-god on the shoulder with an equally bright smile. “Only by a minute.” He jests with a snort, hearing Remi ’s voice pipe up as well with some surprise. A huff of a chuckle leaves him with the comment from the Alchemist, gaze flickering toward Ronin with a raised brow, halfway between mentioning that he’s somehow positive Ronin can manage plenty of holes when Nate appears.

A smirk is sent toward the doctor as he shrugs his shoulders. “I do quite a few fun things without you, much to your upset I’m sure.” A wink given to Nate until Maea ’s slipped to his side and stolen his cigarette as she typically did. A playful roll of his eyes before he reaches out to place an arm around her. “You have such little faith in me.” A light squeeze before his attention is on the many that have arrived.

Alright, so the building seems pretty sturdy and abandoned so far, and there’s almost a pit in the center there.” He says, shifting to step within the building and beckoning them all to follow. He lets Maea go as he goes to stand around the sunken floor, looking up to those around. “So we’ll need a way to bring some sand in to fill it up. Likewise, we need to make some of the posts to block it off and make sure they’re not going to fall out if someone hits it a bit too hard.” A quiet laugh at that before he walks back somewhat toward the entrance, clear he plans on helping with the sand addition.

Three for sand, three for working on digging places for the posts and putting them in?” A raise of his brow, gesturing to the wall where a variety of shovels he’d found lying around sat, as well as materials to try and make it easier to transport the sand and make the beams.

Round one! Bring in some sand and dig the holes for the posts!
Three for sand, three for posts – Sunjata’s choosing to go for the sand trip!

No Post Order, would like to keep this moving! Moves on in 48 hours unless everyone’s posted to it <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"Oh, you have no idea," Maea retorted with a mischievous smile as she doused the cigarette and pocketed it. (No need to litter the place before they'd even begun.) She seemed quite content to nestle in under Sunjata's arm, though was perhaps a tad self-conscious with so many people around to see this small show of affection. They hadn't exactly been shouting their relationship out from the rooftops... Especially Nate and Melita got nervous glances from her, before they were moving on, and Sunjata began to explain the way he wanted to do things.

"I'll help bring in more sand," she volunteered, and looked around for others to help her with the task. She tried to think of some ways to utilize her magic for this task... but found it easier to just take a few sacks and some rope from the pile of materials instead. With that, she could fill the sack with sand and use the rope to help drag it, slung over the shoulders like a makeshift harness. Perhaps a touch of ice would make the ground a bit easier to navigate - less friction so to speak - and make it less heavy of a burden.

Maea would explain her idea to any others, though would of course be willing to listen to better suggestions. There were far more adept magic users than her around, after all.

------

Maea joins the Sand group! Grabs sacks and rope to carry sand in, using ice to smooth the ground and make it easier to drag.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
& my heart ran away from me
The alchemist watched with a bit of a smirk as Maea nestled against Sunjata. The size difference between them was laughable and he absolutely couldn't help where his mind wandered as he turned towards Ronin with brows raised. "Not sure about you husband, but big wooden things and holes seem like what I"m better suited for." He grinned at this far too easily made quip, giving the shovels a playful scowl before getting to work.

The work was easily enough done with earth and telekinesis. And, dirty jokes aside, this wasn't Remi's first time digging holes for wooden beams.  

Remi uses earth/telekinesis to start making the holes!

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
underneath my skin
Her heart softened at the appearance of Remi and Ronin, a small smile for both of them (gone and fleeting, weren’t they, all these damned relationships, friends, allies, comrades?), before her eyes caught the pale woman again, ignoring Nate altogether. Maea’s appearance and actions really just made her want to retch, and there were a few moments where she thought to turn her head and mime the motion. That’d be a layer of petulance no one needed or required (yearning to do it all the same). Instead, she opted for a shudder, then looked away, glancing over the remains, the place where a boxing ring would be in place. There were a few she’d like to punch now.

When Sunjata chose to address her, with a bright smile and a pondering of if she was staying in Torchline, her brow furrowed, arms crossed again. “I’m still living at the bar.” Which just meant she’d been completely forgotten. Ignored. Not even remotely noticed by someone who claimed to be her kin. Her gaze went to Maea again, jaw clenching, nostrils flaring, and then growing silent.

She’d like to pout and set off a wave of fireworks, but it wasn’t worth it. Enough had been said. She listened to directions, and then opted to follow after Remi, and since she lacked magic, grabbed a shovel. She gathered her muscles, her strength, her accord, her frustration, and then settled into digging holes, making way for beams.

--

Melita goes to dig holes!
instead of making waves
MELITA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
nothing heals old wounds like opening fresh ones
”I guess it’s only fair.” Nate laughed back, about to follow it up with a flirt when Maea arrived, and he caged it between his teeth, an eyebrow lifting in quiet surprise at the immediate, obvious intimacy between her and Sunjata.

There was no time to question it, not when there was work to do, and not when bringing attention to it would only disturb the peace. Nate glances up above, at the sun, then moves past their host into the building that had been chosen, finding a shovel and getting to work on the holes.

There’s an almost unbearable silence for a moment, before Nate has to break it, turning towards Melita while he dug. ”You said you were living at the bar? That must be where I’ve seen you.” His voice is light, and he offers the girl a smile with the words, hoping he didn’t choose wrong by talking to her instead of Remi.

Nate goes to dig holes!
NATE
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
gladiator, picked a fight with the gods, i'm a giant slayer
Finding himself in the sand group, Ronin raised a brow between Maea and Sunjata (not having realised that the other man had found himself in another relationship) and nodded along with the proposed plan. He could lug heavy stuff around easily enough. ”And we know how I am a brute with no brains. I’ll busy myself with the task that requires less thinking,” he said to Remi, flashing his husband a grin and shaking his head, turning to follow the couple out into the sun.

Finding sacks and rope was easy enough, though he thought they’d likely have to go all the way out to the beach for the sand. Wherever he found himself, however, Ronin would be happy to haul sacks of the stuff back to the building Jata has chosen, pouring it into the pit to level it out.

Ronin goes to help fill up sandbags and dump it out into the pit!
bone shaker, dominator, freight train, wreckin' ball, i'm the gladiator
RONIN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Maea and Ronin help to bring in sand, and the pale woman finds some of the sacks that had been laying around for the possible need of bringing it in from the beach. And it would be a trek, to get to a place that had a decent amount of it, but it might end up making it easier. The three of them, Ronin, Maea, and Sunjata begin to gather their things and head out to the piles of sand, windswept onto stone that might make for an easier way to gather.

The trio… Doesn’t have particularly good luck. As Maea goes to fill the sack with sand and sling it over her shoulder, she’ll find it far heavier than anticipated – swinging with enough force to bring her down if she doesn’t watch her step on the ice she’s added.

Ronin doesn’t have much luck either in the way of it, one of the sacks that had been filled tears open and spills it all across the ground, a bit before they manage to make it to the space where the pit is. Sunjata, also, will find that his luck is minimal, finding that as he tries to fill another sandbag, the bag is full of small crabs that dart out and latch onto his hand as he tries to tie it up.

The team inside, however, has a bit more luck. Poor Melita will notice that as she begins to dig the holes that either the ground is too tough to break or the shovel too weak to handle it, and the metal portion of the shovel simply snaps and slides off without hardly making a dent to that particular section.

Remi has the best luck of them all, and perhaps it’s due to the magic at his hands – but the Alchemist manages to get his task accomplished easily enough. Nate, also having surprisingly good luck, will find his shovel works as it should, able to dig his hole with ease as well and accomplishing that task as well.

Round 2! Wow we kinda had shit rolls fam.

Maea finds the bag too heavy and the ground too slick
Ronin finds his bag split apart before he gets to the pit
Sunjata gets pinched by crabs (lmaooo)
Melita ’s shovel breaks spectacularly
Remi digs his hole with success, as well as Nate!

Keep trying to pull in sand, we have 2 more holes to dig. We also need someone to start reinforcing punching bags to also fill with sand if the sand team gets their shit together. Sand team, keep trying to get the sand in the pit!

No post order.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
underneath my skin
Concentration honed in the furrowing of her brow, she almost didn’t notice Nate until he addressed her. Her eyes lifted back to him, a slight, friendly smile following, not sliding back into petulance (yet). “Yes. I’m Melita. You?”

Then of course, because luck hadn’t been on her side lately, several strikes into her motions had her shovel completely, utterly snapping. Maybe everything had been too much: her rage, her strength, her frustration, or simply misfortune. She snorted and shook her head, picking the pieces up, and dropping them off where the other shovels laid. The girl grabbed hold of another, testing its weight once or twice, before returning. This time she attempted from a different direction, digging back in, hoping this would prove successful this time.

--

Melita tries digging a hole again, but with a new shovel!
instead of making waves
MELITA