God Quest what if one night is never enough?
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Mature Content Warning 
kiss me on the mouth and set me free
sing me like a choir
It had taken a little longer than planned, but Hotaru had wanted nothing if not perfection and dedication to the quest Frey had given her. While Amun and Rexanna had counted as she'd been the first woman they'd ever had any kind of intercourse with (bites included), the blonde hardly thought an orgy counted. Her night with Nate, on the other hand...well, he was far more steadfast in his sexuality, and she had been distinctly the first. A far more personal and intimate endeavor.

The beastly attacks had been a little tougher. She can't say it was random or predatory, considering she and Deimos had antagonized and harassed the Labyrinth squirrels with magic and weapons alike until they'd desperately turned on her. But she was willing to get a little creative when it came to warding off animals with a leather crop, okay?

She returns with the crop, newly oiled and gleaming, and herself of course. The cherry on top. "I've done as you asked, Frey. Care to come play with me?" There's a sultry, eager tone to her voice, remembering the particulars of her quest - that she would use the crop on Frey at the return to the Shrine to be given her magic.

Hotaru is turning in her quest!

Use it to redirect an attack, physical, magical, beastial:
like a wild thing (Redirects/rebuffs attack from Labyrinth squirrels with Deimos)

Then be instrumental in someone switching teams:
Music Of the Night (Prompts first intentional sexual encounter with opposite sex (Amun, Oliver) and same sex (Rexanna))

Well It Takes One To Know One (Convinces Nate to have first sexual encounter with opposite sex, including teaching differences)
i could be the subject of your dreams
your sickening desire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
what if one night is never enough? - by Hotaru - 04-22-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 04-30-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 05-07-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 05-14-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 06-01-2020, 06:03 PM