Music Of the Night
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
BASTIEN
The back room was set up with couches along either side and a huge pile of blankets in the middle, resting on large cushions and soft surfaces; there was a focus on comfort in the whole room so that anyone within could focus on what was important. The furnishings were classy but clearly meant to convey a mood of sensuality; colours of red and black and gold overwhelmed the scheme.

There was a series of hooks on the wall by the door and a couple of boxes, meant to hold clothes that would ideally be stripped the second someone entered. For the moment Bastien had only invested in a few toys, not wanting to jump the gun there too much - a few dildos in varying sizes lined up one shelf.

While his Ascended self would struggle to enjoy some of the aspects of the event, he intended to be there at some point in the night ready to bite and participate best he could, always revelling in the artistic and philosophical atmospheres of the Orgia.

--
Feel free to assume Bastien is already in the room if you like, as he will be at some point in the evening. He'll be naked in the middle ;)
And nothing matters when we're dancing
In tatter-tatters you're entrancing
Base Code by Sky!
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Loren had waited for a long time before finally venturing towards the back room. By that time, he'd gotten pleasantly buzzed, though not so much that he didn't check that Pittore was occupied before the healer slipped inside. Closing the door softly behind him, he blinked at the sight of a naked Bastien lounging in the center of the room.

Cheeks flushing, the Launceleyn almost sheepishly stripped off his own clothes, laying them in one of the boxes. Eyes glancing at the shelves were some toys were displayed rather prominently, he stepped into the room and lay on his side a short distance away from the host. Loren propped himself on one elbow and smiled faintly at Bastien. "So how does this work?"
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun had been having a blast, dancing as if he didn't have a care in the world. The shoes he wore made every movement practically drip with sensuality. Still, he'd been promised more fun than this, so, when there was a lull for a moment, he made his way into the back room.

Wearing just the shoes and his skimpy underwear, he couldn't help but smirk as he caught the tail end of Loren's words. "Why am I not surprised you don't know what do in an orgy, stick in the mud? Although I am very surprised to see you here." The potter's voice was mocking, and he made sure all eyes were on him as he peeled off his underwear slowly, then kicked off the shoes. Placing both in a box, he swaggered forward, hips swaying with each step.

When he reached Bastien, Amun lounged next to the host. Reaching out, he traced a finger down Bastien's bare chest. "Should we show him how it's done?"
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
I truly loved you
The room had been taunting him almost, the sign on the door screaming. Seeing as Safrin had blessed him with a properly working body, might as well go and see what it was about? It wasn't hard to assume who would be in there, but even with the knowledge that Amun would absolutely be present, Oliver still chose to step inside and get a feel of what the back room held.

Stepping into the room, Oliver allowed the door to close behind him before he stepped forward. His breath hitched at the sight of Amun delicately allowing his fingers to run along Bastien's chest. His eyes scanned the room and momentarily he looked over at Loren, but his eyes quickly skated away, choosing to avoid making direct eye contact with his fellow hybrid. Instead, Oliver quietly made his way over to the other side of the room towards one of the boxes. As he started to undress himself, his eyes would occasionally glance over at the center of the room, curious to see exactly what was going to go down. Otherwise, he seemed to be taking his time with undressing himself, tempted to leave his pants on for the time being... tempted, yes, but instead he'd continue to work on the slow process of undressing. Clearly, he was a tad bit distracted by watching and wondering what would happen next.
but now im walking away
OLIVER
base by skylark
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
BASTIEN
Bastien had been lounging by himself for a while when the door first opened, but he didn't mind - it was almost meditative, naked in the cushions hearing the sounds of merriment and music next door; it was a chance to reflect on what he'd managed to build here in the midst of all the chaos.

When the door did opened he grinned to see Loren, turning towards the door and not at all shyly watching him undress. His grin turned to a quiet laugh as the slightly awkward healer came to lay by him and ask his question. Before he could answer, Amun chipped in, and Bastien looked up to watch him reveal himself, biting his lip at the sight. He had always admired a good body.

"Absolutely." Bastien responded to Amun's offer and reached to stroke a confident hand down the mans side until he could grab his hip and pull him close, pressing some initial kisses against his jaw and neck, just a slight scrape of teeth -- and looked up to meet Loren's eyes, then Oliver's, across the room. Not expecting to see the young man here Bastien leaned up just to say: "Oliver! Do come in!"
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
The voice of Bastien rang through the air and soon, he was being directly addressed. With raised eyebrows, Oliver glanced over at Bastien. His cheeks highlighted a light pink color before he nodded and worked towards finally removing his shoes and pants. Ever so slightly self conscious of the other two men seeing him like this, Oliver stuffed his clothes away before slowly walking over towards the center.

Situating himself a couple of feet away, Oliver allowed his body to delicately lay on the cushions. Not quite laying down fully, Oliver used his arm to hold himself up as he watched with a much darker face than before. This was reminiscent of the scene from LongNight- watching Amun have fun with another man- but hopefully this time he would actually be included.

At least his curse was cured? So hopefully, there wouldn't be any fodder to make fun of him with.
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Loren just rolled his eyes at Amun's report. "Wish I could say the same for you." However, as the potter started teasing the healer and flirting with Bastien, the healer's eyes narrowed. Not wanting to be left out, he let out a hungry growl as their host reached out for Amun to pull the potter close so that Bastien could kiss Amun.

Shifting closer, the Launceleyn reached out a hand to lay it on their host's hip. However, before he could do more, the door opened again. Glancing up, Loren's eyes widened when he saw Oliver there. The other hybrid seemed a little shy, though Bastien quickly invited Oliver to join.

The healer's gaze had wandered down the other hybrid's body. When it reached Oliver's dick, the Launceleyn's raised his eyes and his eyebrows to his fellow hybrid's face. "Looks like you got your curse removed." Despite the awkward situation, Loren's voice was pleasantly surprised by this development.
LOREN
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Amun moved easily as Bastien pulled the potter into the other Ascended's body. As Bastien kissed Amun's jaw and neck, he smirked. He shifted so he could scratch his nails down their host's chest. The potter's other hand reached up to tangle in Bastien's hair.

As Oliver entered and the other Ascended sat up, Amun let him. However, he took the opportunity to kiss Bastien's neck. It was his turn to tease the host, as the potter nipped just short of drawing blood.

As Oliver settled in a short distance away, Amun lifted his mouth from Bastien's skin. "Don't be shy. And don't just sit there and watch. No observers here." The potter jerked his head, indicating that Oliver should join in or get out.
AMUN
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Watching Amun begin to kiss Bastien, his attention is briefly grabbed by Loren, where Oliver soon glances over at the other man, maintaining eye contact and realizing that...yeah, Loren was probably going to be the first person to notice. Smiling faintly, Oliver nodded. "Yep, it's a major blessing." He offers the man a wink, but not in a sexual way. It's more of a way to indicate that it was of godly powers, but he wont utter that so bluntly so not to make a certain someone in the room upset.

Speaking of that certain someone, he chose to call him out for being avoidant. Watching Amun, Oliver bit down on his lip, contemplating what to do next. Well, might as well join? Seeing as he would've much rather sit on the side of Bastien, but those two spots were taken, he wasn't exactly given all that many options. Slowly moving over, Oliver positioned himself in front of Bastien.

The blonde leaned forward ever so slightly and placed a delicate hand on the man's thigh. Leaning in, Oliver moved to press a kiss to the Ascended's cheek before he whispered quietly, but clearly loud enough for everyone present to hear. "Bite me, Bastien." Hopefully this was blunt enough to get him enough to show that Oliver did want to be involved and wasn't about to just be a simple onlooker.
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
REXANNA
She arrives relatively late, to nobody’s surprise. And while the rest of those gathered in the backroom have lost most if not all of their clothes, she still wears her corset and quite a short skirt – having just slipped in. But before she can find herself the moment to try to remove anything, she immediately notices that the party has started already, and a playful smirk crosses her face as she strides across the room – abandoning all thought of anything else when she realizes just how many men were here, and how difficult it was to remove a corset on your own.

It’s a good thing she’s shown up, isn’t it?

Hello, loves.” She chimes in greeting, stepping in with quite a lot of confidence bubbling up to the surface.

Her verdant gaze travels along all the participants, lingering on Loren, Oliver, and Amun respectively, before she lets her gaze land on Bastien right in the middle – a tilt of her head, lips parting to run her tongue along her fangs and teeth, thinking about what to say to add to it but she hasn’t quite thought of anything yet – so instead, she circles the group, somewhat akin to a predator, ending on the other side of the group at Bastien’s back where she leans down with hands that stroke along his back and curve upward and toward Amun and Loren’s sides respectively, nails painted black and sharp as she runs them along her friends’ skin. Her head settles to hover above Bastien’s shoulder, dark hair pulled to one side in a waterfall that falls against his back as her gaze lands on Oliver straight ahead of them as the words leave the hybrid’s lips. She imagines her husband likely will, and so she looks to both Loren and Amun with a small smirk. “Who’d like to help a girl out?” She purrs to them all with a wink.

tried to find a way to get her in there so lemme know if i need to edit anything LOL
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
BASTIEN
Bastien smiled to see Oliver approach, glad that the nervous young man was beginning to come out of his shell. Of course, he could not watch too long, Amun quickly taking his attention with his hands and mouth, Bastien laughing and responding in kind...until Oliver was before him and asking for a bite.

The request surprised him; he had thought Oliver would go for one of the younger men in the room, or would have wanted something more akin to romance (not that that was common in this kind of setting). Still, he wouldn't deny him it. Nodding, he reached out to cup the back of Oliver's head and pulled him in close, opened his mouth and gently placed his teeth over the skin on his neck - paused there for a moment, one hand tracing down Oliver's chest with ghost-like tracings of his fingertips...then he bit down.

A groan left Bastien's throat and he smiled at both the sensation in his body (sexual, sensual pleasure was so rare in an Ascended's life - any touch of it was more gratifying than he had ever known it to be) and the sound of Rexanna's voice. Her hands on his back were met with a happy moan as he reached forward to stroke further down Oliver's body, from his chest to his hips, then his inner thigh; finally letting go of his neck, leaning back with blood on his lips, Bastien gently stroked his cock, just once.
Base Code by Sky!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
the valkyrie
Rexanna and Hotaru have been alike in soul and sensuality since their first meeting, so it's no surprise that she trails in behind her best friend late to a rather cock-heavy party. Not that she minds per se, eyes flitting over bared torsos and long legs with a greedy eye. Her attire for the evening had already been relatively revealing, though not so delightfully restrictive as Rexanna's. Bastien seems taken by the blond man's blood, so she steps up behind the dark haired beauty and teasingly wraps her arms around the other woman's waist.

If they wanted to start on their own, then Ru is content to steal the other available woman for a few moments to give them a show.

"I've got you darling," she purrs against Rexanna's neck, giving a lingering kiss as her hands move to slowly untie the corset, nimble fingers pulling the laces as her lidded eyes survey the ongoing fun the boys are having. "They're putting on quite a show aren't they?" The sensuous nature of her voice precedes the kisses she places up Rexanna's spine, taking her sweet time revealing the woman's body to their onlookers.
i have stood for thousands of years
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
At Rexanna's entrance, Loren glanced up at her. He'd been stroking Bastien's hip idly, mostly watching as their host coaxed Oliver closer. However, as the healer stared at the Queen of the Hollowed Grounds, his eyes narrowed, and his nostrils flared with annoyance. Pointedly, he ignored her request, choosing instead to focus his attention on Bastien.

As their host sank his teeth into Oliver, Loren shimmied closer to the other two men. Reaching out the Launceleyn slid one hand through Bastien's hair. The other slid down their host's chest, sliding towards his inner thigh. Leaning in a bit, Loren bit down hard on Bastien's neck. The healer kissed his way up to Bastien's ear and nibbled on it.
LOREN
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
As Rexanna slid her hand down Amun's body, he rolled onto his back. Reaching up, he tangled his hand in her hair, grinning wickedly up at her. When the blonde woman appeared, he shifted his gaze to her, his grin turning into a smirk. "I'm glad you like what you see. Because I certainly do."

Sitting up, he swung his legs around so he was facing the two women. The hand he had in the Queen's hair moved to tuck a strand behind her ear, while he rested his other hand on the blonde woman's hip. "How about I help both girls out." Leaning forward, he pressed a kiss to Rexanna's neck.

Then he lifted his lips to her ear, though he pitched it loud enough for both women to overhear. "I've heard that biting another Ascended is the best pleasure out there." His tone was heated, and he kissed and nipped his way back down to the Queen's neck, though never hard enough to break the skin.
AMUN