Mini Event don't go blindly into the dark
Last trip through the Halo portal before Deepfrost!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
it's 2am and i took 17 shots of vodka trying to forget your name
but the only name i forgot was mine. and sober —
She doesn’t know who else is going to Halo, aside from some of the Grounders that are planning on heading to the colder climate. All she knows is that Deimos had asked her to keep an eye on them, and so she does. Packing what she can take for her essentials, to work on her training, and simply enjoy her time there as much as she could – trying her best to put on her brave face of not worrying about those that would remain in the Grounds.

It only half works.

She spots her mother – dipping her head and nothing else, before her attention sweeps to Deimos and the weapons he offers as Auni winds his way around her legs. “Stay safe.” She tells him audibly, reaching for one of those weapons she doesn’t need but that might come in handy if someone else required one. Then, she leans in and gives him a tight hug and a small smile. Love you Deimos. She offers through the bond instead, hoping it doesn’t come across as a full goodbye but rather a ‘we’ll see you when the flowers start to bloom again’.

To Jigano she offers a soft smile, apologetic in not continuing the quest this year but she’s still too weak, too fragile mentally to give it a go. She hopes Ludo understands. And even if it doesn’t, she’ll be at least spending the time trying to keep souls safe within the confines of the snowy grounds. She takes one of the backs that he’s prepared, dipping her head to him as a thank you. “Thanks Jigano. Good luck with LongNight.

And then, she waits for the rest of everyone to gather before she slips away to guide them through the portal, to the Citadel and rooms that have been set aside for them all.
— or drunk, you're the only thing on my mind
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
don't go blindly into the dark - by Rexanna - 04-30-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: don't go blindly into the dark - by Deimos - 04-30-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: don't go blindly into the dark - by Jigano - 04-30-2020, 05:19 PM
RE: don't go blindly into the dark - by Kiada - 04-30-2020, 07:26 PM