that's how you know
for Raza
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
A hesitant hand reached up and attempted to shake Raza's hand. Delta had learned what a handshake meant, but never had she actually done one with a human. Her grip was gentle and her hand was notably wet, literally. Still, it was a sign that Delta was at least trying to get used to these human customs so that she could avoid accidentally offending a human. That'd be super bad.

The woman's glance shifts and Delta follows it, watching as an isle draws near. "Not all humans suck... you seem super nice." There's a faint smile on her face and maybe even highlights of a blush, seen only if specifically looked at. "Yeah, don't worry. I have no plans of traveling outside of Torchline." There is a small bit of hesitation before she says the next part, a gnawing at her lips. Her voice comes out slow at first, as if she is treading on dangerous waters. "But, I am excited for these canals." A pause between words. "It is new but also seems safe and- really good." Her words are chosen meticulously and she hopes that Raza agrees with her.

As the isle draws near, Delta can already assume what the woman says before the comment is made. It's too bad, Raza seems awfully nice. "Yeah- yeah that'd be great. I'd really like to talk to you again." There was a certain thing to Raza that Delta appreciated- she wasn't sure what it was but it made her desire to meet with her again. Their conversations had been so brief and she wanted to learn more. So, so much more.

Delta would watch as the woman left, making sure that she stayed safe. It wouldn't be long after this that she'd return to the water herself, heading back down to occupy herself with other activities.

Fin
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
that's how you know - by Delta - 05-14-2020, 04:41 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 05-18-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Delta - 05-22-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 05-26-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Delta - 06-01-2020, 12:00 AM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 06-03-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Delta - 06-03-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 06-12-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Delta - 06-30-2020, 01:06 AM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 07-02-2020, 06:07 PM