something brewing within your skin (open)
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
don't you know there's a part of me
Clearly annoyed, Delta let out a huff. "I thrashed because I panicked. Okay? It's kind of alarming to be turned into a shark and thing Oh, guess I'm going to dry out. It's scary, okay?" The last part her voice dropped in anger, showing a frustrated and worn out side of her that she could hide anymore. It was exhausting to deal with this damn curse and she just wanted it all to end already.

Thankfully, this human was nice enough to tug her towards the ocean until she was finally covered enough by the water. Once this was done she dropped her lower half, allowing her arms a break. Waves crashed into her face and she found herself taking heavy deep breaths.

With a roll, Delta easily got onto her back now that she was mostly in the water, allowing her easy access to talk with him. "If I change back... just know I wont bite you. Just roll me back into the water or something." It's not like Delta could grab for him or anything with her tiny ass shark fins.

His next question caused her to raise her eyebrow and tilt her head upwards towards him. "The Old Gods.... it's not their faults... I just don't-" And just like last time there was no time for Delta to say anything as it happened in a flash.

Poor shark Delta started flailing the fins, clearly trying to get onto her stomach once more. It took a bit but eventually she managed to roll over a bit. There was an annoyed splash of the tip of the tail, but otherwise she stayed much calmer than before.

Fucking. Hell.

Aaaaaaand Delta rolled an 18. Nice going Delta.
full shark time.
that longs to go into the unknown
delta

Messages In This Thread
RE: something brewing within your skin (open) - by Delta - 06-10-2020, 01:13 AM