Seeking something other than darkness
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
close the door, hold the phone, show me how
Amusement radiated out from him, a playful and kind sort, not in mockery of Neron's first ever experience in this shift. It was almost comforting to Chuy, to see others go through the same trials as he did when he first discovered his shift, and he relished the chance to be able to guide and help another experiencing it for the first time. Not that he expected to ever be 'training' up an Ascended using his own shift, or the former Warden at that, but still, he found enjoyment in it nonetheless.

He watched the other leopard try to copy his path, flinching into crouch as he missed the clean landing - but Neron got there in the end anyway, which pleased him thoroughly. Chuy laughed softly through the bond at his words. 'Oh, there's plenty of that too,' he chuckled, before flopping down upon the beam in a lazy sphinx pose, his tail twitching down over the edge.

'I've learned to expect the unexpected here,' he said in belated response to the man's earlier comment. 'Would've thought you'd be well practised in that, having been here so long? Or is it just since I've arrived that things have gone a bit wild?' He spoke playfully, with a gentle curiosity, hoping to gleam more about the other, but also silently hoping his arrival hadn't brought upon them a most tumultuous series of events.
no one's ever gonna stop us now

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking something other than darkness - by Chulane - 06-28-2020, 12:22 PM