Seeking something other than darkness
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
close the door, hold the phone, show me how
He was relieved when Neron's answer came with a touch of amusement. The 'conversation' with Korbin had stirred up insecurities within him that he hadn't even known existed, concerns that maybe his presence as an Outlander had indeed caused significant ripples in this world. But that's all it ever was - insecurities; he was not the first Outlander to ever arrive here and he would hardly be the last.

They both chilled, relaxing on their beams, two leopards having a civil conversation. Chuy hummed a soft agreement through the bond at Neron's summary of the amount of work to do come Flowerbirth, before answering the question posed at him. 'It's been, well, long, pun unintended,' he huffed a laugh through his whiskered muzzle. 'I think I would've gone insane without access to books, or without Kia," he commented honestly.

'How do you like your first leopard shift?' he asked back, curiosity evident through the bond, as well as a simple contented comradery that he felt developing with the man. They may not know each other well, but they had been through some interesting times together already.
no one's ever gonna stop us now

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking something other than darkness - by Chulane - 06-30-2020, 03:35 AM