Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And here we go, "Hello, floor. Have you met my knees?"
Sam sighed and nodded, stared out to sea and the sky above for a little while as Felix was quiet: sometimes he wished he had the ability Remi or Loren did, to just change to a form with wings and take off for a while, view his problems from up above where they would not seem so huge: he felt that being able to drop his human body would free him from the emotions it held too.

But he was an Ascended, not even really that any more, so he tried to drop the thought.

"Halo is c-cold." He confirmed with a laugh, thinking that was really the one definite thing you could say about the place. "I ha..have been there. Quite a f-ffffew times, actually." Sam paused to try and work out how he felt about it: he'd heard that a lot of things had changed lately, but when he'd been there he'd mostly found it to be a refreshing change and intelligent Citadel.

"...It's a ve..very...stoic place. Everyone is t-tough. I wan..want to write some of th-their histories, eventually." The oral tales told in the hall there had been fascinating, some of the best conversation he'd ever heard. "The Tun-tundra is deady, though. C-cold, and there's Ursurs...a-and I've heard of..um...Cannibals, too."
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-26-2020, 10:48 PM