Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And here we go, "Hello, floor. Have you met my knees?"
"Oh, well...the Gr-Grounds..." Sam wasn't sure if he could recommend his home for anyone to visit. While there was indeed beauty there (maybe if you squinted, in some places) his own experiences of Sanctuary made it hard to enthuse. "..There are som...some G-good people, there." At least he could say that much and mean it; looking out over the ocean before him and the solid, old wood of the dock beneath him, he was grateful all over again for Torchline and it's more definite appeal.

At least the Loreseekers was something he was proud to be a part of and with his recent night with Jigano having reaffirmed their friendship where it might have weakened in the last year, Sam was happy to talk on it. "Yes! It is a gu-guild, in the Athen-Atheneum, in the Grounds. My f..fffriend Jigano runs it. He's ve-very intelligent..brave, t-too. I just wri..write things neatly for the gui...guild, usually." Sam was perfectly content with that role, happy to just record and illustrate rather than embark on too many adventures. "Do y-you have any int...interest in writing or re-reading?"

It did occur to Sam, as he asked, that Felix might not know how to read or write, if he had only just stopped being two - he hoped he hadn't just committed a social faux paus.

He supposed it was good that Felix was so grossed out by the idea of a cannibal (if he was intrigued, there would be something to be concerned by), though he still worried Vervain was going to yell at him later for corrupting the youth. "Um, well, I di-didn't make it, so I don't know. It's pro-probably not true, so um..don't think abo-about it too much."

Andpleasedonttellyourmumokthanks
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-28-2020, 09:35 PM