The Wound Heals But It Never Does
Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Well, thats one wedding she’ll probably be attending, though her track record for making such events is subpar at best. But for Nate? Sure. Wessex would try her best to make that one. Nodding decisively in return, she accepts the unspoken invitation and vows to herself to take care of Hotaru on their little adventure. With Sunjata in recovery (for what, she isn’t sure), it’s obvious that he won’t be coming, and it would be stupid to ask Nate to come to a place that potentially has a lot of lava.

A girl? Wessex looks disturbed at the idea, though she doesn’t know if he means a little girl, like a child, or a girl like the twins. Recruiting children to do something like that doesn’t seem like Amalia’s way of doing things, or Jigano’s - and she doesn’t think Remi would do that someone on his council. “That is… very odd,” she finally manages. Something is off. It doesn’t sit right in her cascades of information, but the present situation has definitely clouded her ability to think quickly and clearly. “Yes. Unfortunately, everything is related right now, in some way or another. But the child part doesn’t make sense. I’ll think on it,” comes the conclusion. It must fit in somewhere.

Time goes on and the world becomes more dangerous for them. She feels lost, facing a mountain of threats and she is only one person. “Just promise me you’ll be careful. And send a note if something else happens. As soon as possible.” She’ll get it eventually - she always does. The truth is that if she'd known about this sooner, she could have done some snooping - but now they're at square one and the unknown enemy is mobilizing, somewhere. They've had all of LongNight, and more.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
The Wound Heals But It Never Does - by Nate - 07-07-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: The Wound Heals But It Never Does - by Wessex - 07-07-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: The Wound Heals But It Never Does - by Nate - 07-08-2020, 04:39 AM
RE: The Wound Heals But It Never Does - by Wessex - 07-08-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: The Wound Heals But It Never Does - by Nate - 07-09-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: The Wound Heals But It Never Does - by Wessex - 07-09-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: The Wound Heals But It Never Does - by Nate - 07-12-2020, 12:15 AM
RE: The Wound Heals But It Never Does - by Wessex - 07-12-2020, 07:36 PM