{SE} flower gleam and glow (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
It felt like only yesterday that Oliver was out planting seeds in the hopes that things would potentially grow.

Honestly, he was hopelessly optimistic at that point, thinking that he was somehow going to make things just magically work. It's kinda embarrassing to look back on it now. He's learned so much and grown a lot in his mind.

The Spire was far from a good place for planting anything but from his research, which was just asking around and reading some books, the soil at the Fields was apparently perfect for this sort of thing. Which is what led him to setting out with a few bags of different seeds. Most of his seats were wheat and grain based, but he did manage to get a couple of berry bushes! Even two fruit trees!

All in all, he had a nice set of seeds to work with and honestly, getting outside kind of made him feel a little happy. So much so that he was even wearing a hat of sorts to shield his eyes from the rays of sun. Otherwise his outfit was simple, a sleeveless shirt and some shorts that went to his knees.

Today was... going to be maybe a good day, yeah.
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
{SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-03-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-07-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-08-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-10-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-15-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-31-2020, 10:44 PM