{SE} flower gleam and glow (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The holes were dug by Aisha and Oliver carefully searched through the seeds, plucking up the right ones and delicately placing them down into the soil. As she spoke, he only really looked at his work, taking a bit too long with the first seed. This was mostly just a major distraction for him and he seemed to catch onto it pretty quickly. "I'm not much of a farmer, couldn't even see myself living a life fully like that... but it's a nice break."

He stands back up and moves on to the next hole, this time taking the proper amount of time. "Is it wrong I'm tempted to try out my magic on these seeds? I mean... I could do it, but what if it's better to leave it be? Fuck... I really need to learn a hell of a lot more about my magic." The latter part he kind of jokes around, trying to poke fun at himself for not knowing a lot about his magic.

With the seed in place he stands back up and turns to look at Aisha. "What about you? Ever planted things like this before? What sorts of plants did they have where you came from?" Ah yes, shifting the attention. Real smooth.
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
{SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-03-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-07-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-08-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-10-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-15-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-31-2020, 10:44 PM