{SE} flower gleam and glow (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Playfully, Oliver rolls his eyes and continues on with the next few seeds. "I got some bushes that we need to do next. I hope they'll grow soon, some more berries would be splendid." Had he ever had fruit grown by magic? Oliver really wasn't all that sure, it never occurred to him to ask the farmers more details about how the plants came about. He merely just trusted them and honestly, the berries were so damn good he saw no reason to push.

The response earned a light smile and he continued on with his rather easy work. "Really? What was your favorite flower?" That was something she'd probably be familiar with and well, the manor could use a bit of some life outside. Maybe he could plant some flowers and put in one of her favorite kind. "Well, there's always time to learn. I could teach ya how to cook? I'm no chef, but I did learn how to help around a family... plus you gotta admit, I make a damn good stew." There's a wink thrown her way and he has to hold back some laughter, grinning instead.
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
{SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-03-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-07-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-08-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-10-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-15-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-31-2020, 10:44 PM