{SE} flower gleam and glow (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Freesias were an unfamiliar thing to Oliver. Honestly, he expected a simple flower like a sunflower or a rose, but then he got something he had never even heard of. There were gears turning in his head and Oliver nodded. "Could you describe the flower to me? Tell me what it looked like, what it smelled like. Was it fluffy? Or more delicate." Oliver remembered flowers that looked very fluffy in nature, but then there was the delicate tulip.

A smile formed on his lips and Oliver let out a huff of laughter. "I'll teach you if you want, and of course I can make more! Stew is just so nice because I can make one big pot of it." It's so convenient! And so easy to clean up after. I can make a damn good roast, but I'll need some more spices. Honestly, name any meat and I'll try to cook it." Really, Oliver didn't have many recipes to work with, but he'd at least try his best. "I can also cook the usual. You know, vegetables... gourds... potatoes." Trailing off, Oliver zoned out for a second before continuing on. Yeah..... yeah.

Fin
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
{SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-03-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-07-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-08-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-10-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-15-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-31-2020, 10:44 PM