my skin should crack and peel
for Nate and Sunjata and Ru if she wants
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Everyone gets home ‘safely.’ More or less. Wessex sees them to the Citadel, and to the Portal. Then she takes the portal to Torchline, opting not to shock Hotaru with the often unsettling side effects of teleporting. The woman’s weight seems negligible and with her arms cramp and numb resistant, there’s little sign of weariness other than the obvious signs of grief and that something has gone wrong. The truth is that Wessex doesn’t know where else to take her friend, other than to Nate and Sunjata.

As the Wraith approaches the Slaagveld, Loki comes darting out with a happy trill that quickly disappears into cheeps of dismay as she flutters around her bonded’s head, trying to figure out if the feelings radiating from the woman mean that she’s physically hurt - or just mentally. “I’m fine, Loki,” she mutters to the little dragon, suddenly desperately wanting to feel the comforting curl of her companion around her neck.

“Nate? Sunjata?” calling out to the two men, the demigoddess enters the boxing ring and goes to put Ru gently down on a couch. Tenderly, as if she were holding a piece of paper-thin crystal, she finishes with Hotaru’s head, pulling what appears to be something soft underneath it.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-17-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-18-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-18-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 08-18-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-19-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-19-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-20-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 09-03-2020, 12:06 AM