my skin should crack and peel
for Nate and Sunjata and Ru if she wants
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so you say you want a deathbed scene, the knowledge that comes
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
The worst of his fears are alleviated as Hotaru shifts, speaks, voice hoarse and weak and only pulling him closer, stretching into the awkward embrace she wants without hesitation. His eye is guided to shiny burns, painful-looking, and he's sure there's a first aid kit in the building somewhere, though he's not going to go and look for it right now.

It isn't until Wessex begins to speak again that he finally tears his cyclopean gaze from the abandoned, staring up at the Demi-god. A mission accomplished, but at what cost? He's unblinking, unmoving, even as Sunjata presses in closer, trying to piece things together, to make sure he really understands the situation, the literal hell they went through. He can't imagine there will be much of a chance to ask later, and unless Ru brings it up herself, he's never going to burden her with the questions he might have.

Thank you for bringing her back. It's silent only because Nate knows he can't manage the words without his voice cracking, and he can't show that weakness to Wessex, not again, not so soon. Instead, he takes the space Sunjata offers to him, pressing closer to let cool hands linger over burns, to offer what little he can at the moment to Hotaru.
and no one can figure out what you want
and you won’t tell them
NATE

Messages In This Thread
my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-17-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-18-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-18-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 08-18-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-19-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-19-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-20-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 09-03-2020, 12:06 AM