my skin should crack and peel
for Nate and Sunjata and Ru if she wants
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Nate crowds in closer and Sunjata makes room for him – while the Flood tries to press in on her, to give her comfort and perhaps bandaid the pain wherever he could. It’s not enough, he doesn’t expect it to be enough, but with how battered and bruised his own body is, it’s the easiest thing he can do. He doesn’t think he can carry her without his arm trembling, where lightning scars snake up through the tattoos. He doesn’t think he’d make it far at all.

But his gaze slips open to find Wessex, a small exhale of a sound – a sigh as he remains close to Hotaru and Nate. His fiances. “Thank you Wessex.” He says softly before she departs, and his attention flickers back to Hotaru – to run his hands along the crown of her blonde hair, to scan her more before glancing over to Nate. “Let’s get you cleaned up, alright?” It’s both a suggestion and a question as his heart breaks for her.

And when the time comes, he shifts over to let Nate pick her up, to carry her up the stairs to the office space and the upstairs loft of the Slagveld where they can care and dote on her.

- FIN <3
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-17-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-18-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-18-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 08-18-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-19-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-19-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-20-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 09-03-2020, 12:06 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 09-05-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 09-06-2020, 04:11 AM