Cherry Coloured Funk
Morgan
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
My head shakes when I sleep too long, And my mom cries when I sing this song
Festivals were rare in Halo, a place better known for it's stubborn, almost spiteful clinging on. It wasn't a fact that Hester begrudged, having grown up in the place, but she certainly wasn't going to turn her nose up at the chance to celebrate elsewhere. She was going to bring along a piece of her home though, boards for a game her family had always simply called 'ramps', though she'd heard it go by other names as well.

The only snag in her, frankly brilliant seeming gesture was a lack of boards. And, beyond that, a lack of wood. It seemed like perhaps she was doomed to leave Halo for the first time empty handed, before she remembered just outside of the citadels walls, there were old, abandoned homes, sacrificed to the tundra.

There was wood there, enough for what she needed, and weathered enough that it wouldn't be useful for much else. Hester bundled herself up in woollen sweaters and furs and made the short trek out of Snowcloak, following a path she only sort of knew, though it wasn't as if she was going far. It was still early in the day, the sun high above her, reflecting off everything and making the frosted world glitter.
Hester

Messages In This Thread
Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 08-18-2020, 05:02 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 08-20-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 08-21-2020, 05:51 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 08-21-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 09-08-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 09-09-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 09-12-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 09-12-2020, 07:44 PM