Cherry Coloured Funk
Morgan
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
My head shakes when I sleep too long, And my mom cries when I sing this song
It was rare to meet another in the wastes, in the frozen husks of once lively homes, and yet it seemed to just be Hester's luck to run into people in the most remote places. Though this encounter easily ranks among the most surprising, the most terrifying. One moment, she's wandering, looking for places that have wider slabs of wood left intact, and in the next, there is a grand form ahead of her, illuminated from behind by the sun and looking for all the world like a vengeful angel of war. Panic rises up for only as long as it takes Hester to recognize the shape, and then it is replaced with giddy excitement and deep embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry!" The first thing out of her mouth is an apology, but the next is a rapid-fire babble, the individual words almost impossible to make out in the blur. "I was only looking for spare wood and I didn't want to take away from anything else so I thought I'd find my own!" Hester steps back, meaning to get a wider look at her hero, and catches a shard of ice under her boot heel, the loose piece sliding away from her without warning and sending her legs flying out while she lands hard on her back.

A weak cough leaves the attuned as she tries to recover, momentarily dazed and breathless.
Hester

Messages In This Thread
Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 08-18-2020, 05:02 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 08-20-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 08-21-2020, 05:51 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 08-21-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 09-08-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 09-09-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 09-12-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 09-12-2020, 07:44 PM