Cherry Coloured Funk
Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Lay me down
Let the only sound
Morgan smiled faintly at Hester's reasonable response, proud of the girl for being able to keep her composure after the initial shock. It seemed she would be forgiven for scaring her in the first place, Hester willingly taking the hand and letting herself be pulled up, Morgan patting her on the back apologetically before stepping away (not knowing that she would be hitting bruises).

"Ramps?" She repeated, trying to remember games she had played as a child. Morgan had never been a part of a major friend group and time had mostly been spent training with her father or with her mother, where any 'games' played usually involved spirits. "I'm afraid not. How do you play it? I can help you gather the wood. Fiat Lux is something we should all put our best efforts into."

With a nod she went to the side of one of the buildings and experimentally pulled at the boards making up the wall: it was rotten enough that it began to give away almost immediately. "I will keep the roof up with my telekinesis if you grab the wood you need."
Be the overflow
Pockets full of stones

Messages In This Thread
Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 08-18-2020, 05:02 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 08-20-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 08-21-2020, 05:51 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 08-21-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 09-08-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 09-09-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 09-12-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 09-12-2020, 07:44 PM