Cherry Coloured Funk
Morgan
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
My head shakes when I sleep too long, And my mom cries when I sing this song
Hester's spine stiffens as Morgan's hand comes down on the tender spots of her, the closest thing to a wince that leaves her. She's been hurt worse, and it's not as if the Warden is trying to hurt her. A bright smile comes to the attuned's lips as she nods, noticing the older woman's confusion and revelling at the idea that she gets to share something with her hero. "It's very easy! A board is set up at an angle with holes in it, and the goal is to throw bags filled with small stones through the holes. Different ones are worth different points."

Following Morgan to the building, Hester nods her understanding of the plan and waits for the Warden to give her the okay to start gathering. The wood is soft, even with the chill in the air that should be keeping it solid, though that only makes it easier to tug apart. A half dozen boards are pulled off this way, Hester stepping back to look at her pile when she's done. "I think that's enough." She announces, nodding while she does. "I brought out a little sled, to drag all this back to the citadel. Would uh... would you mind helping me carry it there?"
Hester

Messages In This Thread
Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 08-18-2020, 05:02 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 08-20-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 08-21-2020, 05:51 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 08-21-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 09-08-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 09-09-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Hester - 09-12-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Cherry Coloured Funk - by Morgan - 09-12-2020, 07:44 PM