mum, can I stay home sick?
For The Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Sam had woken up feeling very strange indeed; he had for a while been unable to identify just what the problem was. He felt hot, not in the way one might in the sun or when he was in danger from heat, but from within...it had taken him an hour to realise he had a fever, something he hadn't experienced in many years. That, in addition to the odd shapes he kept seeing darting around in the periphery of his vision, was enough to make him worry.

Immediately his mind had gone to the last time he had seen the Voice, when she had, for as far as he knew no reason, decided to do a 'check up' on him; she had taken something, looked at it and as far as he had been able to tell, had not looked pleased: with the brain fog of a fever setting in and his usual paranoia, it didn't take long for Sam to decide he was dying and the Voice knew about it.

When he thought about it later, he wouldn't be able to remember the trip into the Grounds, as delusional and sickly as he was, but somehow he managed to make the walk in the early morning, stopping every so often as his symptoms became overwhelming. Finally he found the tree containing the Voice's shrine and sunk down to lean against it, wiping sweat off his brow and feeling oddly tired. "...Mother, are you there? I think...I think something's wrong with me."
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
mum, can I stay home sick? - by Samuel - 09-01-2020, 07:37 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by the VOICE - 09-04-2020, 02:53 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by Samuel - 09-04-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by the VOICE - 09-08-2020, 03:00 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by Samuel - 09-08-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by the VOICE - 09-10-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by Samuel - 09-11-2020, 04:47 PM