mum, can I stay home sick?
For The Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Sam was thankful to see the Voice return, feeling that if she was there, no matter what things he saw or how he felt, he would at least have some kind of anchor to safety. In his delirium and panic there, he wondered how he'd ever tried to leave this warmth and love; right now it felt like all he could cling to.

What his Goddess had to say was certainly worrying, though. "Stopped...?" He repeated, immediately making probably unfounded connections to his impending doom in his head: what if Sam stopped too, suddenly no longer there, no longer alive? Unable to discern how reasonable this thought was in his current state it gripped him with fear, almost enough that he forgot to answer her questions.

"Um...I...I don't think I've gone anywhere unusual in particular..." He offered distractedly, jumping as he saw a shadow appear behind a nearby tree and shuffling closer to the shrine, almost hugging it. "Just my shop and other places in Torchline. I...I visited the Grounds a week or so ago, but I just went to the...to the market." Nowhere that, as far as he knew, he shouldn't have been. "Ascended...we aren't supposed to get ill, are we? What's happening to me? Is it because..."

Turning scared eyes up to her, he continued: "Because I left for a while? Did I do something to myself that let me get ill?"
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
mum, can I stay home sick? - by Samuel - 09-01-2020, 07:37 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by the VOICE - 09-04-2020, 02:53 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by Samuel - 09-04-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by the VOICE - 09-08-2020, 03:00 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by Samuel - 09-08-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by the VOICE - 09-10-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: mum, can I stay home sick? - by Samuel - 09-11-2020, 04:47 PM