(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Chulane's posture stiffened a bit as the ascended mentioned blood again, uncertain and unwilling to engage on that topic once more. But the other man moved on quickly from this topic - for once Chulane thanked the illness that afflicted him for blessing them with short attention spans. Or maybe that was just what Amun was actually like - Chuy wouldn't know.

Would it really be that bad? Perhaps it was foolish to give more than a few seconds consideration to the ramblings of a delirious man, but the vet couldn't help it. It struck too close to home, bringing up memories of what had happened, of who had fallen into the lava somewhere near these caves, of why he had come here originally.

"Yes, I think it would be that bad," he spoke so soft he wasn't even sure the other would hear him, as he kept walking away.

Then he almost tripped, as the shark was at it again, biting at his ankles - or, well, his pants. A small note of exclaim, and the vet stopped to look down at the shark, who was determinedly tugging him in a direction exactly opposing to the way he was intending on taking. Relenting after a moment of pause, the vet decided it couldn't hurt to follow the shark.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-16-2020, 06:52 AM