(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
"That's a good name," the vet almost smiled as he looked to the little shark tunneling through the ground, glad to know its name - almost gladder to learn it than he was to learn Amun's. He wondered what effect this illness was having on the companions, on the bond between man and creature - did they become erratic and confused as well? Or was it much of a muchness, their minds separate enough that the companions were able to differentiate from the bondmate's delusions and survive well enough?

The Chief sighed, running a hand through his hair. "If you can get a crystal loose, then bring one with you. A small one." He instructed, unwilling to completely admit that the man had a good point - the reason Chulane hadn't thought of it was because he was here for very different reasons than looking at crystals. He was utterly lost, looking for something, but also unwilling to completely admit what that was too.

"My name's Chulane," he offered, realising he hadn't introduced himself before. "You found me - I didn't lure. Or, well, I didn't mean to."
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-22-2020, 01:57 PM