Training so just realize you have a curable curse
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Again, instincts preserve her as the water comes to wash away her sin before she can capture the Firebrand - ah, but Wessex is unsaveable, didn’t you know that? - and she teleports, instead. Aiming to land directly behind him, with her never-before-used-handcuffs (what a shame) in her hand, it’s only Loren speaking that stops her from trying to wrestle him into the cuffs.

Wraithex? Mmmm, yes, that sounds like her. Must be her. And the question pings something inside her, something that makes her eyes light up and the battle drift off into a distant memory.

“I need it. She says she might know what the metal is. I have to - no, the Shield can’t have it! I have to - have to -”

Pitiful, she sinks to her knees on the floor of the soaking, scorched room. “Please?” she asks Loren, with all the fervency her mind can muster, half-knowing what she asks for. "I'l give it back."
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: so just realize you have a curable curse - by Wessex - 09-25-2020, 11:52 PM