Personal Quest the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head
The thunder of the drums dictates
Rather than become inundated with the theatrics of other cataclysms, the Sword chose to insinuate actions with what he knew, understood, and comprehended in the latest cycle of information. The lilies were required, ten of them, in order to assist in alleviating the sickness, and though he hadn’t discovered one on his own, Chulane had provided an apt description. They could be potentially found, rare things and occurrences, along the shoreline of Frey’s Breath, the hot springs boasting more than just soothing properties around its sanction and sanctum. He comprehended the steps to get there, along the ramparts of the tundra, as he’d followed Morgan previously.

There were ways to solve this; if they could all manage it together. Perhaps was the largest issue of all.

So the newly-established General of Halo sent notices along the boards of each lands, drifting from portal to portal, hanging up the signs and information, hoping to impart a collective amount of those willing to help, willing to aid. Hadn’t most of them seen what happened to the afflicted? Hadn’t most of them been given second, third chances (his thoughts drifting to how many times he might’ve sipped the water – and what limitations would eventually come around)? Better now, to strive and try, than to wait any longer.

He stood along the outcrops, the directions already printed to anyone interested, with large vials in a cart, intending to help retrieve as much water as possible too. There would be more than one venture at success.

--

This is a PQ to try and find lilies in Frey’s Breath! We’ll also be gathering some water from the springs, to take back with your character!

I would like this PQ to move along quickly due to plot reasons. It’ll be moving every 48 hours, or when everyone has posted. I’ll be limiting it to three slots, and I’d prefer those who haven’t tried a thread in here on their own, or haven’t found a lily yet! <3

The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead
The rising of the horns, ahead

Messages In This Thread
the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it - by Deimos - 10-13-2020, 08:22 PM