Personal Quest the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
raza
At least my aim is true. I skewer that little blind skittery fucker right through the belly, leavin’ it twitchin’ on the end’a my dagger. Gross. I sling it aside before realizin’ I just inadvertently finished part’a Ludo’s requests, and then smile a little awkwardly to myself. No time like the present to get shit done, I guess.

“Yep,” I yell back to Deimos, wipin’ the rat blood off the bone but keepin’ it in my hand, just in case. Never know what’s gonna come outta these tunnels now. I move on at the big guy’s command, keepin’ my eyes peeled for anythin’ that looks like Bastien’s flower an’ happen to glance up (why? I don’t know, really) spotting a lily above all our heads.

“Up there!” comes out more excited than I meant to, but I point to the flower an’ rush towards it, reachin’ up on my toes to try an’ gently tug it from its stony perch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it - by Raza - 10-20-2020, 01:20 AM