Personal Quest the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
raza
“All good,” I call back, feelin’ quite clever indeed for my route outta there. The gore from the birds is fuckin’ gross, an’ I’ll probably have to toss the clothes entirely (or burn ‘em), but other ‘n that, don’t seem much worse for the wear compared to the others. An’ on the subject of clothes… what are the odds the hot springs are great for cleanin’ shit, too?

After pokin’ around for a bit, I see the water an’ decide a bit’a water couldn’t hurt. Just in case, or if we need it in the future. “It heals more’n the sickness, right?” I ask the big guy as I take a vial, slowly makin’ my way through the steam to the water. I test the temperature first, dippin’ a couple’a fingers into see just how hot it is. Is it okay to take a dip in it?

I’m on the verge’a quickly strippin’ this bloody shirt off an’ just goin’ in, if we’re gonna be here a little longer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it - by Raza - 10-30-2020, 05:04 PM