(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
Saiden cocked his head to one side. "So ye had a wet dream and woke up with a kid?" Laughing, he grinned at Ronin. "No offense, but I really hope that doesn't start happening to me," he teased. The cook smirked, though he nudged the Dark Star gently in the ribs with an elbow.

"Ah." The Hali looked down at the cloud then back up at the other man. "So it's pretty simple then."

When they landed, Saiden swung off the cloud. Making his way up to the porch, he took the indicated seat. "Aye, I know. Thank you, though." He reached up to clasp Ronin's hand for the briefest of moments.

While the cook waited, he settled into the chair, gazing up at the clouds rolling past. However, it wasn't long before the Dark Star returned. And, more importantly, he brought Mateo. The cook leaned forward, beaming. "Well hello there Mateo. I'm Saiden," he cooed, making sure to keep his voice quiet. Glancing up at the other man, the Hali smiled. "Ye were right. A little heartbreaker already."

Still whispering, he spoke to the baby again. "I hope ye take after yer other daddy. This one's a looker, but not much goin' on up here." Saiden reached up to tap his forehead, glancing up to grin unrepentantly at Ronin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Saiden - 11-02-2020, 11:10 AM