(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
Chuckling at Ronin's response, Saiden shrugged. "Nothin' wrong with that." He cradled Mateo, holding the baby close. Rocking as well, the cook bounced a little in his seat. "Aye well, helpin' to raise three younger siblings will do that," he agreed in a quiet rumble. Glancing up from Mateo for just a moment, the Hali grinned. "First thing I ever learned to cook was heated up milk." It was literally all hands on deck, since their dad was a shit and their moms didn't last long for one reason or other.

Cooing right back at the baby, Saiden smiled down at the boy. "Nothin' wrong with that either. It's good ye've got a healthy appetite." The cook dropped his voice to that whisper again, which obviously carried to the demi-god's ears. "An' if yer dads' cooking ain't to yer liking I can always whip something up for ye." Looking up, the Hali winked at the Dark Star. Then the cook started to hum deep in his chest, more vibration than sound, hoping to lull the infant back to sleep.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Saiden - 11-03-2020, 11:23 AM