(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

"I'll have you know that I'm full of hidden nuggets of wisdom. You're suffering through one of them right now," Ronin says breezily, his foot reaching out to kick against the porch, setting his chair to rocking a little more. He lets his gaze settle out to the rest of Torchline, a place he'll soon be leaving behind, at least for a while. He'll miss it, and the connections made during that time. But he's also sure it will just make seeing everyone again all the sweeter, when it does happen.

With a grin in Saiden's direction, he shrugs his shoulders. "That doesn't sound like too much to ask, does it?" he says, a chuckle rumbling up in his chest. "Listen, I bet the next time I see you, you'll have a beauty on your arm. And if not, I'll make that sacrifice and be your date for the night." And it's up to Saiden, whether that's an offer or a threat.

~FIN

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Ronin - 11-08-2020, 12:21 PM