Plot Advancing PQ All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
I'll tell you what it means to me
It's nothing but lobotomy
Despite the carefully tight grip she keeps upon her business, the endless plans upon plans, the risk assessments and careful thought, there is the rare time that Nerissa is impulsive. The rarer time when that impulsive thought becomes reality.

The decision to try and expand her empire, to drag riches back to her waters, her domain, is an impulsive one. Before she can stop herself, there is a post on the noticeboard of both the underwater city and Haulani, the latter made with the help of a charming young man who’s name she’d meant to remember, if only to praise him when she next spoke to Jack.

Olavi is obviously at her side, while she waits in the place mentioned in her notice. There was no way of knowing who else would arrive, if anyone. All she could do was be patient, a skill thankfully honed in her years. She occupied herself for the first little bit with organizing her bag, making sure the things she might really need were in easy reach, and that nothing would fall out. Scylla swims in slow loops around her, excited to be exploring foreign waters.

please be gentle I’ve never done this

For the mermaid PQ+

1. Olavi
2. Sunjata
3. Delta

Nerissa has with her a spare cloud manta crystal, a normal mer dagger, some first aid supplies, and her companion.
Nothing but an angry sea
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction - by Nerissa - 11-09-2020, 03:12 PM