Plot Advancing PQ All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Who knew I'd make her so blue
A voice tells her to calm down and she nods to Nerissa, trying to stay calm... which was honestly almost impossible but Delta certainly tried. Whether it actually worked, it didn’t seem to matter as the other mermaid was moving forward with her actions. Ice surrounded her and Delta tried to remain as still as possible.

And then the beast came back. Lunging at her and being pierced by the ice that jutted out. Delta’s eyes widened as she watched not a single droplet of blood leave the creature. What the fuck...? it was quiet, but heard by everyone around her. What was this creature?

By the time she was able to really move again, the shark was gone. Their combined efforts had thankfully led to it leaving, but all was still not well. Delta was still bleeding, her blood clear through the water.

Im sorry, but I- I want to go home... I’m bleeding and I’m scared what my blood may attract next. Meanwhile, she was trying to place her hands on the cuts, hoping to stop the bleeding somewhat.

Delta asks to leave while trying to use her hands to stop the bleeding.
Delta

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction - by Delta - 11-23-2020, 05:28 PM