they will not protect you the way that they should
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alina's breath caught in her throat as Safrin appeared. Swallowing, the huntress bowed her head. "I...was too weak to take on the Ascended directly. Too ignorant of the outside world to know where to go to get what I needed. Too reluctant to venture outside the Greatwood. Worst, I was too proud to ask for help." She gritted her teeth.

As the goddess asked why the Fae hadn't acquired something from a few remaining races, her jaw dropped as her head snapped up. It was all she could do not to curse.

Blinking, she slipped her hand into a pocket and removed a bloodstained cloth. "I thought the hybrid would cover both Attuned and Abandoned. And there are so few demigods that I didn't realize I needed something from them." Pausing, she took a deep breath before continuing.

"But I have this from a pure Abandoned, and I can acquire something from an Attuned and a demigod swiftly." After laying the cloth on the altar she forced her gaze down again, unable to meet Safrin's eyes.

{Mini Event} oh what a celebration we'll have today Obtained blood from Theo, an Abandoned.
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: they will not protect you the way that they should - by Alina - 12-16-2020, 04:41 PM