look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The invitation hangs in the air between them and she wants to take it. Why shouldn't she? Aurelia travels. She has the Ark and her job. She'll be gone for who knows how long and Maeve will be by herself. Of course, she can have anyone. Go anywhere. They're tied to each other, but it isn't like that. Just like Aurelia is tied to Milo, but still has her too.

Maeve has so much to give. So much that she could do and she could be, but she stays. She stays at the Halenani and she entertains guests and she longs for something more, but never takes steps to get it. Too scared to leave the only place that's ever felt like home. "Maybe... Although, people who travel with me seem to find themselves in particularly shitty situations."

She turns to look at him just as he looks at her. Their eyes meet and her breath feels like it catches in her throat. The same tightness that he's been feeling in his chest suddenly is echoed in hers. Maeve licks her lips, "Better than freezing to death in Halo or being torn to shreds by monsters. He shifts himself closer to her and she lets herself lean into him too. Her head drops against his shoulder as her eyes turn back to the water. The waves rush up to kiss the shore and retreat over and over and over again.

"I don't think she's ready for everything that she wants." Maeve whispers, digging her toes into the sand as her hand comes up to curl around his arm. She can feel the heat of his skin through the thin fabric of his shirt and she focuses on the way it soaks into her palm, mingling with her own warmth. "I think she'd be okay with just... trying."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-13-2021, 07:35 AM